Monday, April 16, 2012

Translation

The last three weeks, I've been working on a translation of an article about Jin Shisheng, a Chinese photographer who passed away in 2000.  The article was written by Wu Hung (if you know who he is... well, you know how big of a deal this is), and I was both honored and terrified to get this opportunity.  The article is going into the bilingual version of a book about the photographer, and will be published by Tongji University Press. After much stress and lots and lots of work I finally turned it in on Friday afternoon. Wu Hung is going to look at the article (he speaks English but wrote it in Chinese) and so I'll be a little nervous until I hear his response!

After I finally emailed it in I was exhausted, but really squirrely.  So what to do?  Have a dance party, of course!

No comments: